IGNORED

Zion ride....

videoarizona

I was looking for rides around my area and came across this one. Not only is it nice, but the very 1st vehicle seen as the movie opens, looks like a silver RSV!

Any of our members do Zion in 2012 and ride a silver RSV? If yes, you are on this video!

I still framed it a few times...sure looks like a V4!

Edited by videoarizona

In September 2005 I rode through Zion with a friend taking in the sights. We then rode a 26 mile dirt road to cedar city and then over to Bryce cyn.

Wait, I am getting to the point.

Then we rode south and we split up at the east entrance to Zion. It was 5 pm. There was no one on the road except an older idiot in a jaguar cage with another couple in the back who was trying to keep me from passing him. We all know the idiot type- ready to die rather than get his ego hurt by being passed by a motorcycle cycle. I passed him. I know it is sac religious to race thru such a beautiful place but I had just seen it earlier in the day.

I decided to time myself from east entrance ranger station to west ranger station. I had to stop for 11 minutes at the one way tunnel.

Total time riding from east to west....17 minutes. (Plus 11 at the tunnel)

It is 11 miles point to point. Seemed to me like a lot farther and took a lot longer

A memorable 28 minutes.

VentureFar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk