IGNORED

SuperBowl!!

snyper316

My cousin has 2 tickets for the 2018 SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $1,500 for each ticket, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place,

it's at St. Barts Church at 3pm. Her name is Maria , she is 5'1, 110 lbs, really cute and a fantastic cook ...She'll be the one in the white dress.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

If no one wants them here, I believe he would have no problem selling them on the Stubhub. I see the cheapest tickets are going for $2600 a ticket and those arent that great of seats. I live here in the twin cities and I plan on staying away from downtown as it will be a zoo.

Rick F.

If no one wants them here, I believe he would have no problem selling them on the Stubhub. I see the cheapest tickets are going for $2600 a ticket and those arent that great of seats. I live here in the twin cities and I plan on staying away from downtown as it will be a zoo.

Rick F.

He isn't selling his tickets, lol its joke he says he going to superbowl someone else can go to the wedding...:rotfl:

I have a friend that has 2 tickets to the super bowl on the 50 yard line. He is very patriotic and so disgusted with the "kneeling during the anthem" that he left the tickets on the dash of his car in the Walmart parking lot and left the car unlocked. When he returned there were 3 tickets on the dash!

:Laugh::Laugh:

He isn't selling his tickets, lol its joke he says he going to superbowl someone else can go to the wedding...:rotfl:

The superknealer bowl only lasts a few hours. He's missing out on a lifetime of Sheer wedding bliss!:whistling::whistling::rotfl::rotfl:

I have a friend that has 2 tickets to the super bowl on the 50 yard line. He is very patriotic and so disgusted with the "kneeling during the anthem" that he left the tickets on the dash of his car in the Walmart parking lot and left the car unlocked. When he returned there were 3 tickets on the dash!
:Laugh::Laug

They way they been acting you couldn't pay me to go!!!:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa: Haven't watched a game this year and Won't!!!Call it whatever you want they are protesting during My Song!!! I'm Done!!!

:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa: