IGNORED

Not happy!

s.tyler58

Here's the only guy in my house who's not happy that my old girl came home yesterday! He says it's because I always lie to him when I say I'm just going out for a quick ride and he doesn't see me again till after Dark. He suspect I may be picking up bad habits starting with lying to him about the time I spend with the old gal!

They're working on the bill. Got on her about 3:15. Somehow it took me an hour and a half to go 55 miles. Temperature started out at 54 which wasn't bad. Had to put on some wind pants that I picked up for 15 bucks at Target ( I have to say these things were perfect on the bike. Although they don't breathe well enough to wear around unless it's about 10 below. Crazy how cheap they are). By the time I returned home temperature was down to about 46. My feet were cold because I needed my heavier boots, my fingers were numb because they sweat so bad inside my heavy gloves, and I was starting to get cold across the back of my shoulders. Today sunny and Mild with little wind but a high of 42. Think I'll hang my lowers back on there put on my good boots, throw some warmers under my toes, and experiment with gloves till I find a pair I like. Should I tape a couple hand warmers on my shoulder blades?a35661a7ccefd5740a48382678c77fbf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Here's the only guy in my house who's not happy that my old girl came home yesterday! He says it's because I always lie to him when I say I'm just going out for a quick ride and he doesn't see me again till after Dark. He suspect I may be picking up bad habits starting with lying to him about the time I spend with the old gal!

They're working on the bill. Got on her about 3:15. Somehow it took me an hour and a half to go 55 miles. Temperature started out at 54 which wasn't bad. Had to put on some wind pants that I picked up for 15 bucks at Target ( I have to say these things were perfect on the bike. Although they don't breathe well enough to wear around unless it's about 10 below. Crazy how cheap they are). By the time I returned home temperature was down to about 46. My feet were cold because I needed my heavier boots, my fingers were numb because they sweat so bad inside my heavy gloves, and I was starting to get cold across the back of my shoulders. Today sunny and Mild with little wind but a high of 42. Think I'll hang my lowers back on there put on my good boots, throw some warmers under my toes, and experiment with gloves till I find a pair I like. Should I tape a couple hand warmers on my shoulder blades?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171217/a35661a7ccefd5740a48382678c77fbf.jpg

Also looks like one of my parts didn't get home with her!a88d6acc65a67d24345b26755a315c95.jpg

They're working on the bill. Got on her about 3:15. Somehow it took me an hour and a half to go 55 miles. Temperature started out at 54 which wasn't bad. Had to put on some wind pants that I picked up for 15 bucks at Target ( I have to say these things were perfect on the bike. Although they don't breathe well enough to wear around unless it's about 10 below. Crazy how cheap they are). By the time I returned home temperature was down to about 46. My feet were cold because I needed my heavier boots, my fingers were numb because they sweat so bad inside my heavy gloves, and I was starting to get cold across the back of my shoulders. Today sunny and Mild with little wind but a high of 42. Think I'll hang my lowers back on there put on my good boots, throw some warmers under my toes, and experiment with gloves till I find a pair I like. Should I tape a couple hand warmers on my shoulder blades?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171217/a35661a7ccefd5740a48382678c77fbf.jpg

That just might be the cutest dog on earth!

Dale.

That just might be the cutest dog on earth!

Dale.

He's a poovanese. Or Havapoo. Havanese and toy poodle mix. Havanese is cute and friendly, poodle gives him some brains. I kind of rescued him from a pretty shady breeder at 14 weeks old. Turns out, according to my daughter, buddy did more to rescue me

You can't lie to a dog, they can smell a lie with that amazing nose. I just tell the dog I am going out and "I'll be back" If I say an hour she will expect me back in an hour. She would let me know if she was POed at me.

There is no problem telling the wife I'll be back in an hour, She knows that I can not tell time............She even knows that the only place that that is open on weekends and sells "motorcycle gas" is 50 miles away..................

There is no problem telling the wife I'll be back in an hour, She knows that I can not tell time............She even knows that the only place that that is open on weekends and sells "motorcycle gas" is 50 miles away..................

Going to get some "motorcycle gas" is the best excuse I have heard in a while! Mind if I use it? :innocent: