IGNORED

Heaven gained another Angel

Hey Jeff,

Both Jean and I are very sorry to hear of the passing of your mother. In my own life, the passing of my mother was the hardest thing I have ever had to bear. My father, who was a very wise man once told me that, "As long as we hold on to them in our hearts, they are never really gone". These words gave me the strength to carry on. I hope they bring you some peace as well. You are in our thoughts and prayers, my dear friend.

Earl and Jean.

So sorry for your loss.

I lost my Mom a few years ago. I still miss her, but we often recall some of the things she did, her mannerisms, things she said & those memories often cause us to smile or even to laugh out loud. So even though I can't see her physically she definitely hasn't left us. Mom's never do!

Yes you will miss your Mom, but you will always remember her in Oh so many ways.

Hey Jeff,

Both Jean and I are very sorry to hear of the passing of your mother. In my own life, the passing of my mother was the hardest thing I have ever had to bear. My father, who was a very wise man once told me that, "As long as we hold on to them in our hearts, they are never really gone". These words gave me the strength to carry on. I hope they bring you some peace as well. You are in our thoughts and prayers, my dear friend.

Earl and Jean.

Skid so sorry to here about your Mom, if we can help let us know. Skydoc is right lost my Mom 19 years ago next month and I still miss and think of her daily. so I guess she is still with me but she is not in any pain and that thought brings tears to my eyes and a smile to my heart.

Trina and Woody

It's good to have that missing feeling, yes it hurts and there is an empty spot now, but if you didn't miss her (and lots of folks don't miss them) then she would not have had the input into your life as she obviously did. Celebrate what you had with her and blessings as you go forward.

Jeff:

Cheryl and I send our thoughts, prayers and deepest condolences to you and your family. We mourn with each of you at the passing of your precious Mother. We also celebrate with you folks knowing that in the sweet bye and bye, we will get to meet and thank her in person for using her time here below wisely and vigilantly in her effort to raise a good family!

Godspeed Skid's Mom and THANK YOU!!

Puc n Tip

Edited by cowpuc