IGNORED

Marca's Idea

Marcarl

So Marca came up with a new idea seeing as we now have a collapsible flag pole. Her and her ideas!!!!!!,,, I think it's nice though.

Flag pole is 20' high. 190' of rope light, 13' of ready rod, couple of nuts and washers and screws, a few tent pegs, a piece of aluminum angle and a piece of plexiglas.

100_4466.jpg100_4467[1].jpg100_4470.jpg

Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, saying, "Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east, and have come to worship Him" (Matt. 2:1-2)

Please tell Marca ol Puc LOVES her idea (OUTSTANDING MARCA!!) but,,, he is not gonna show this to Tippy lest he finds himself heading into town in search of:

A 20' tall flag pole, 190' of rope light, 13' of ready rod, couple of nuts and washers and screws, a few tent pegs, a piece of aluminum angle and a piece of plexiglas. :thumbsup::missingtooth:

She came up with a good one. Now where is the flag? it should be at the top of the star.

Flag needed a rest.

Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, saying, "Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east, and have come to worship Him" (Matt. 2:1-2)

Please tell Marca ol Puc LOVES her idea (OUTSTANDING MARCA!!) but,,, he is not gonna show this to Tippy lest he finds himself heading into town in search of:

A 20' tall flag pole, 190' of rope light, 13' of ready rod, couple of nuts and washers and screws, a few tent pegs, a piece of aluminum angle and a piece of plexiglas. :thumbsup::missingtooth:

I can send Tippy an email if you like.

She must have thought you had nothing to do !

Looks good though ! And at least you didn't put it up when it was snowing !

I usually do, but this was taking up a lot of room, so out it went.

Now when the Snow gets to the top of it..............:backinmyday:

Should be pretty I hope!

Looks very nice. Im glad you did as you where told even though we can hear your hydro meter ticking away.

Meter shouldn't be too too bad, all four lengths draw less than 3 amps (about 350 watts) and they are only lit for about 7 hrs a day. It's probably worth the price to do as I was told. You know what happens when momma ain't happy.

Flag needed a rest.

I usually do, but this was taking up a lot of room, so out it went.

Should be pretty I hope!

Meter shouldn't be too too bad, all four lengths draw less than 3 amps (about 350 watts) and they are only lit for about 7 hrs a day. It's probably worth the price to do as I was told. You know what happens when momma ain't happy.

Carl your a dutiful husband and a good man to wake up to.