IGNORED

Retirement for both of us

Rick Haywood

Congratulations! I lived close to Homossassa which is just north of Brooksville during 2008. I liked it down there. Just south of Homossassa, I loved the "Bear Crossing" sign. And there is an outdoor shooting range about 5 miles south of Homossassa where you can shoot skeet, handguns, or rifles.

Congratulations! I lived close to Homossassa which is just north of Brooksville during 2008. I liked it down there. Just south of Homossassa, I loved the "Bear Crossing" sign. And there is an outdoor shooting range about 5 miles south of Homossassa where you can shoot skeet, handguns, or rifles.

We spent 10 days to 2 weeks every year for 22 years in Chassahowitzka visiting my mother at Christmas. That 'bear crossing' sign is right near the back road into Chazz.

Careful. NO state is off limits.............:snow2:

You are going to get cowpuc nervous, about the collateral damages............

Congratulations Rick, I can only imagine how good it will feel to flee Illinois.

INDEED ya bunch of lop eared snow birdin varmints,, knock of :stickpoke: the White Washer king will ya?? Every time you varmints get em charged up and turning those nozzles in another direction my yard gets covered with over spray and I gotta clean the mess up!!:doh:

CONGRATS :wow::wow::group cheers::group cheers: to that south bound retired Haywood couple on your retirement!! Here's to many many years of CTFW adventures and BEAUTIFUL sunsets on those white sand beaches of Florida!!