IGNORED

What did you do without your venture today?

s.tyler58

Today while not riding, I'm getting some much-needed housework done while cranking about 200 Watts through my pioneer receiver, Crown 800 preamp finally rattling the house through my Pioneer model CS 922a speakers. My neighbor's listen to some dang fine music whether they like it or not. About once every couple weeks. I think the speakers that I picked up for $10 in a garage sale reconed myself, and are on eBay at $800 a pair, maybe haunted. Every time I turn up above 9, everything in my house is rearranged next day.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Today while not riding, I'm getting some much-needed housework done while cranking about 200 Watts through my pioneer receiver, Crown 800 preamp finally rattling the house through my Pioneer model CS 922a speakers. My neighbor's listen to some dang fine music whether they like it or not. About once every couple weeks. I think the speakers that I picked up for $10 in a garage sale reconed myself, and are on eBay at $800 a pair, maybe haunted. Every time I turn up above 9, everything in my house is rearranged next day.

O, my O me o my!!!

Took my honey to a couple of Dr appointments, then we moved my 400 lb landscaping rock back where it belongs after someone ran their car into it.

Now I am at work for a half day and then back to couch potato and causing trouble in the VR Chat Room till bed time. (I do need my beauty sleep ya know)

My TDI box that I ordered new on Thursday afternoon at 3, From the Netherlands was on my porch when I got home from work today. It's now in the mechanics hands. This guy used four cans of carburetor cleaner to clean my engine. Boy she's pretty.

My TDI box that I ordered new on Thursday afternoon at 3, From the Netherlands was on my porch when I got home from work today. It's now in the mechanics hands. This guy used four cans of carburetor cleaner to clean my engine. Boy she's pretty.

Forgot how quickly mine arrived. Took my oldest to appt then got home and jumped on tinker.... O its about what you did without your venture my bad took white to get some to his appt...:Avatars_Gee_George::Avatars_Gee_George: