IGNORED

I wouldn't normally ask.

So this morning I got a message from my Oldest boy. He wasn't right in anyway. Had to make a phone call I am sure every parent dreads. Now he is in Phelps County Medical Center in Rolla MO hopefully getting the help he so desperatly needs. I also found out his Gf and Baby are leaving, long story but I feel it is in there best interest just hope I get to know this Grandchild. Maybe he will get the help he needs and be better and possibly work things out with her. But one thing at a time right now I just want him better and pray they will be able to help him. Right now he is probably mad at me but I don't care I had to do what I had to do and was glad I could do it from 240 miles away. I may also make a trip to Rolla to see him if he is willing. But God Fix my son... Amen

Well son told me he wanted to kick my face in yesterday. With what he said I was quite concerned. He needs to get away from the toxic relations.. But was good to hear from him I can tell he is still upset with me but there holding him till Thursday due to the holiday weekend.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Prayers Snyper. Going thru almost the same with my oldest son right now. Have really been proud of this one til the last couple yrs. Wife & kids left at home pulled out and left him couple weeks ago. He shows up here if he needs something. Hangs with lowlife druggies that need locked up. Always wanting money. I turned him down last time and it is going to stay that way. Was a Great worker and with 5 kids really was proud of him til this. Wouldn't have thought it possible. Makes me hate drugs even More.

Prayers Snyper. Going thru almost the same with my oldest son right now. Have really been proud of this one til the last couple yrs. Wife & kids left at home pulled out and left him couple weeks ago. He shows up here if he needs something. Hangs with lowlife druggies that need locked up. Always wanting money. I turned him down last time and it is going to stay that way. Was a Great worker and with 5 kids really was proud of him til this. Wouldn't have thought it possible. Makes me hate drugs even More.

I know how you feel Snyper. Went thru the same thing with my youngest son... There's just so much a parent can do. Just don't go on a guilt trip because nothing worked. Let go..Let God....

I appreciate the prayers went to see him last night only got to see him for 5 minutes.... Going to try maybe tomorrow if gf can't get her vacation set up.... I guess its use it or lose it.... Was an interesting ride first time I have went 200 miles on any bike... So little over 400 miles in impressed with tinker. She did good real good she deserves the 5 star treatment that's coming to her... Many compliments on how beautiful she is.... Just imagine if she was just off showroom... But oddly enuff I'm going to refer to the song *a little dust on the bottle* I will cry if I ever end up putting her down....

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk