IGNORED

WE need a campout in August.

Joe in WV

Perhaps it's time to do another campout this August? Route 60 is the best ride from here. Or... better yet, Tea Creek Campground would put us in the heart of riding country. I will be camping at Tea Creek at least once in August. Will let you know date. It will probably only be a 5 day heads up, as I don't want to camp or ride in the rain.

Edited by Joe in WV

We have Blairsville GA this month starting the 23rd.

Dave Wells normally has one in September

I see now. Was only looking in camping section. Perhaps that is a possibility... although I would need a way haul bike and bunkhouse as I'm not going to be pulling the trailer with my bike.

I see now. Was only looking in camping section. Perhaps that is a possibility... although I would need a way haul bike and bunkhouse as I'm not going to be pulling the trailer with my bike.

Believe I'm going to stick with a local trip. Besides ... I miss my trout fishing... LOL

Northern Cherry or southern?

They got the road opened at Tea Creek back in June. Normally come in thru Cowen, but when the road was closed had to go thru Richwood, past southern Cherry River. I'm taking the bicycles so I can get to all the good fishing spots...

Believe I'm going to stick with a local trip. Besides ... I miss my trout fishing... LOL

some of us need to finish our vacation trip. But, I'd be trucking it ( now that I somewhat own a motorcycle these days )

somewhat, buy making payments, but not riding it ( Hell, I don't even know where it is ):crying::fiddle::bang head::bawling::bawling:

some of us need to finish our vacation trip. But, I'd be trucking it ( now that I somewhat own a motorcycle these days )

somewhat, buy making payments, but not riding it ( Hell, I don't even know where it is ):crying::fiddle::bang head::bawling::bawling:

Looked in Garage. It ain't there!!!:backinmyday:

• 2 weeks later...