IGNORED

Owner"s Manual

I would like to purchase an Owner's Manual for 1989 1st Gen VR. I have tried ebay, amazom, and Club web sites. When I attempted to buy one at yamahapubs.com, on one attempt my card number was refused. On another with a different card my address was refused. All suggestions on a source for and owner's manual will be appreciated. Any manual for 1986 thru 1993 would be helpful.

I bought one from yamahapubs for my 89 which they print as needed I think. Then I saw a original owner's manual on ebay and bought that one. It's for an 87 I think but should be the same. The original manual has a great folded up 12" x 12" wiring diagram in the back.

Try this, Hummingbird may still have it, or you can download a service manual from the site here.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?131283-Owners-Manual&highlight=manual

I could not get an order to process at yamahapubs.com. I ordered one direct from Crestec, 1-888-530-9446. It will be shipped tomorrow and I should have it in two or tree days.

Thanks for the help.