IGNORED

Any members in the Woodstock Ontario area? New member there could use some help.

Huggy

Are there any members in the Woodstock Ontario area who could give a new member some mechanical assistance? I sold him my 86 Venture Royal. I can't help as we are all tied up packing to move next month so have no time to spare. He goes by the name of rtspeed on the forum and is having problems using it, could be since he's a trial member. Either send him a PM or email or contact me and I'll provide his phone number. Thanks Huggy.

Are there any members in the Woodstock Ontario area who could give a new member some mechanical assistance? I sold him my 86 Venture Royal. I can't help as we are all tied up packing to move next month so have no time to spare. He goes by the name of rtspeed on the forum and is having problems using it, could be since he's a trial member. Either send him a PM or email or contact me and I'll provide his phone number. Thanks Huggy.

There's plenty of people on site that can talk him through whatever problems he's having. He probably want to join so he can access the wealth of information here.

There are a few in the area that would help on line but hands on help this weekend would not be so easy since many of the more knowledgeable ones are in Minden for the Ontario Rally. Myself I am laid up with a bad virus or I too would be in Minden. He might have better luck next weekend.

On that note what exactly is his issue?