IGNORED

Saw this in another forum today

Photobucket.com has recently changed its terms of service for free users on their platform. As of June 20 images hosted by Photobucket and shared on our forum, or any other third party sites, will no longer appear. As a result, you may notice a higher amount of broken images on the forum. If you do not have access to edit your older posts please contact an Administrator or Moderator for assistance. Please provide the new URL for the image that needs to be edited and a link to the thread the image in located in. More information on the change and what it means for Photobucket users can be found below. Photobucket Terms of Use http://photobucket.com/terms

• Free account : Each individual Member gets one free account that provides 2 GB of free storage or space available for your original photo files, or videos under 10min. The free account does not allow any image linking or 3rd party image hosting. If you are interested in image linking and/or 3rd party image hosting, you will need to subscribe to one of our Plus Accounts described below. Free account Members can upgrade to a Plus account at any time

I just looked because I considered purchasing a plan for us but the only plan that allows 3rd party hosting is the Plus 500 plan. That is $40.00 per month so that's out for me. Sorry.

I've always encouraged people to upload any pictures to our site. There have been too many times when a good tech thread was rendered useless because the photos were hosted elsewhere and then eventually deleted from the remote site so no longer showed up in the thread.