IGNORED

Harbor Freight Tag-along in store price of $299.

Mike G in SC

I was in my local Harbor Freight,,, picking up my freebee magnetic parts cup yesterday (6/17/17). I'm a regular since they put one near me.

I walked over to look at their Tag-Along trailer but did not see one on the floor. I looked at a display that had pictures of the trailers they sell.

The little Tag-Along, normally selling for $499 had a "clearance" price of $299. The sales clerk said they did have them in back (I think they come boxed).

I looked at my 20% coupon and it said not for trailers.

I understand from those who have them they are a very good entry level trailer. So, $299 is a pretty good deal.

I've got a bigger trailer, so I'm good. But I thought I would share this for anyone looking for the econo-model.

I do not know if this price is at all stores, but verified at mine?

Mike G in SC.

Harbor Freight Tag-Along trailer.jpg

That's a good price and the Tag-a-long is a pretty decent trailer. For anyone that picks one up, read the customer comments or search here for "Tag-a-long" and you'll see there are a few things you can do to improve a couple things. Very minimal (like rubber bushings where the trailer light wires come thru the frame, rubber at one of the spring points).

• 2 months later...