IGNORED

Put a light in my Kuryaken cubby

Got tired of not being able to find the cup holder hole in the Kuryaken cubby while riding to work in the dark, so I put a light in in it, think it should work just fine. I used one flat prewired blue LED from Oznium, https://www.oznium.com/prewired-surface-mount-led, bad part was had to dig in almost as deep as changing the air filter to gain access to route the wires to the left side under the glove box.

Here are some photos , first with the holder empty, second with water bottle third with stainless steel coffee cup.

IMG_0679%20RESIZED.jpg

IMG_0680%20RESIZED.jpg

IMG_0681%20RESIZED.jpg

After seeing the dash on that GW, do you have to have a pilots license to operate this machine? Wowzers so many buttons and things to play with I would get lost on how to start it..... But that is cool what you have done.

No special license required, but it does seem funny that the button you push to start it is labeled as REVERSE.:confused07:

Thats funny. Great job. Should post that on the GW forum.

As as for all those buttons, sounds scary but you get used to it and many buttons you don't use all the time

Apply for patented first, then send note to update.

Yeah thought about that, but not likely to get a patent, most new cars and trucks have lighted cup holders using similar technology, I doubt my gluing a flat LED in a cup holder s sufficiently unique to warrant being granted a patent.