IGNORED

Gold Wing Trike

Yama Mama

Looks a lot like mine (purchased 8/26/06) however mine is titanium....and the trike has the Champion kit installed with the running boards.....The gold one is really a fine lookin' ride. By the way, NOW my wife wants to ride since the trike is more stabile. We're off to Morehead City tomorrow for lunch and then a trip to the state aquarium.......

HAGD,

Alex

PS: "Trike it; you'll like it.":322:

The bike alone is 20 grand. Plus I noticed he had dual antennas and fog lights, which means he probably paid for all the extra goodies that Honda has. That stuff isn't standard. So that puts the bike alone at at least 25 grand. Plus that trike kit is top of the line, at least 12-15 grand for it alone. I'd say a good 40 grand in that bike if not more.

• 11 months later...

I was at a honda dealership tonight and there was a 07 Goldwing MotorTrike conversion on the floor. Asking price was 32k.

Nice bike . Oh and that wasn't all dressed out like some Wings I've seen so safety chrome added on would easly push that figure into the 35-40k quoted earlier here. Nice but too nice for this poor ole boy here too.

Larry

To me, if you trike your motorcycle, you're not "biking" anymore. What's the difference between a trike and a convertible (besides the obvious # of wheels)?

If it has more than two wheels, it ain't biking. :stirthepot:

I also believe trikes to be dangerous - even more dangerous than regular motorcycles.

JMO, of course.

Very nice looking ride !!! I'm not really one for a Tryke and not sure just how stable they are. I had a Big Red 3 wheeler in the Mtn's of NC when we lived there and you could turn it over in a heart beat if not careful.

I'm sure a Tryke would be alot more stable but with the extra speed on the highway I won't want to make a quick turn.

• 7 months later...

There's several trikes in our Goldwing Chapter and they all love them. They're offer a lot more protection should you ever be involved in an accident. They have better brakes, are easier to see, don't worry about dropping in gravel, sand, dirt, oil, antifreeze, etc. Don't have to balance with your feet. Also, you can't keep up with them in the twisties, just the straight roads. I love my Venture, but my next bike will be a trike of some sort.

Eddie--Winchester, ky.:)

To me, if you trike your motorcycle, you're not "biking" anymore. What's the difference between a trike and a convertible (besides the obvious # of wheels)?

If it has more than two wheels, it ain't biking. :stirthepot:

I also believe trikes to be dangerous - even more dangerous than regular motorcycles.

JMO, of course.

I have to disagree with you on this

I have a 1986 Yamaha venture Trike & a 2006 Yamaha venture and I love them both. when riding them both I have the same feeling on both. So I don't know how you can state that we are not biking. Have you ever given it a try. Try one and see what you will say after you take one out. Also as for saftey anything can be unsafe and the reason is who is operating it is the unsafe part.

Just my thoughts. Don't get mad at me.

Ride safe no matter what you ride.

Bikenut:stirthepot::stirthepot: Also

hey "T", if you'll look at the date of the original post, that might give you a clue!

lol

just jt

Yeah... I saw that but there were other, more recent posts as well and I expected at pic or something in the first post coz of some of the responses. So, sorry, but I don't see any clue here LOL

• 2 months later...

I have a trike and from time to time I toy with the idea of selling it but then I would need something else to ride. Situations change, my wife rides no more and I need a bike with the sidecar. Wife wont ride so I could take my dog with me. If you hear of a rig with a hack Send them over to me, Maybe we could work a deal on a swap.:missingtooth: