IGNORED

Another milestone completed today

Carbon_One

Well Joyce and I are celebrating another chapter in our life together. 50 years ago we were saying our I Dos and starting out our lives together for better or worse. Yep we hit some bumps along this road called life a few times but we hung in there and still going strong. Looking forward to what we share together in the future with the Lords blessings.

Larry

WOW my dear friends Joyce and Larry - HAPPY GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY - YOU TWO ARE AMAZING and an inspiration to more people than you can possibly know!! Tip and I wish we were closer cause we would scoot over and :bighug:the both of you!!!

Larry,, here is something I dont usually share - attached is my life song to Tip - we have been thru a lot too (ours is only a 37 marriage but I/we TOTALLY know about the ups and downs brother). Because the first verse of the song has "GOLD" in it - it will be very befitting for you to play it for Joyce.. Tell her something like - look what I found honey - says just how I feel about us - you two deserve every word!!!!! :thumbsup:

Tip sends her congrats AND love too!!

Prayers Up for the Lords continued blessing on your marriage my brother and sister!

Puc

Edited by cowpuc