IGNORED

Fundy Trail Parkway

Bert2006

Here is a video I posted on YouTube on the Fundy Trail Parkway. You access it through St.Martin's NB which is about 1 hour away from Saint-John. The video is long as it shows the full ride through the Parkway, which is not completed, so it ends and then you need to turn back. Eventually it will open up to Fundy National Park in Alma, and result in a full coastal ride from Saint-John to Moncton along the Bay of Fundy, but that is years away. If you find it too long, at least get to the mid-point which will show you the full trail one way. Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Bert

Just to let you know I forwarded this video to the other guys in my group and we had a meeting the other day and afterwards, decided to add the trail to our ride.

Thanks Tooch.

Glad I could help you out - it is a wonderful area to visit. Enjoy! :clap2::clap2:

Bert, a great looking ride. Lots of twists and a decent amount of site seeing pull offs.

It is, but you need to go on a sunny day when the fog is off-shore, otherwise it can be miserable. If you plan ahead and follow the forecast you will be rewarded with spectacular views. :Laugh:

It is, but you need to go on a sunny day when the fog is off-shore, otherwise it can be miserable. If you plan ahead and follow the forecast you will be rewarded with spectacular views. :Laugh:

Speaking of weather........I see the Rock is getting Hammered again today :snow: .....they better stop it with the snow out there, it's less than two months till we leave :biker:

At least all our snow is gone just lots of rain right now :depressed: but that's good........it will wash away and get rid of all the road salt. :rain2:

Speaking of weather........I see the Rock is getting Hammered again today :snow: .....they better stop it with the snow out there, it's less than two months till we leave :biker:

At least all our snow is gone just lots of rain right now :depressed: but that's good........it will wash away and get rid of all the road salt. :rain2:

Yup, gonna be a late season here this year. Last year I got my first ride in on April 2, we are at least 1 to 2 weeks away from that here this year. Calling for a slight dusting of snow tomorrow but then it goes up into the teens for a bit....hopping.....:whistling::whistling:

• 2 weeks later...