IGNORED

Prayers for Rick Butler

Please keep our friend Rick Butler in your prayers. I am sad to report that his wife Linda passed away around 10:00 pm last night. Rick and Linda have been personal friends since long before I started VentureRider.org and Eileen and I have been on some amazing bike trips with him and Linda. Linda was only 64 years old and they had been married for 44 years. I can't even pretend to know what he is going through at this time. They were pretty much joined at the hip. I guess it was relatively sudden. From what I understand, she suffered a heart attack a few days ago.

Thoughts, prayers, and condolences going out for Rick and family. I can't say I've been there, though I have lost people very close to me. Family, acquaintances, and one man who may as well have been my brother. It's never easy. I can't exactly say that time heals all wounds, but it certainly changes the feeling. So very sorry to hear this. If you read this, we're here for you brother. I've been a lot of places on the web, but this is the only one where I can honestly say that we're all family no matter where we come from.