IGNORED

When the Queens away,,, preparing to play with my soon to be born Grandson!!!!!

cowpuc

OUTSTANDING Puc - Congrats on the first ride of 2017 and especially the first grandchild. :banana::beer: :ice_awesome-vi46644

Ya gotta start them little grandchild varmits young and you got me beat by a mile.......You and Tip will enjoy the perks of grandparenthood.

Stay well my friend. :happy34:

Great video Puc. I have one of those tummy cuts too. Had mine back in '12 so going on my 5th year of checking negative. The percentage of it coming back get really low after the 5th, and I won't need to monitor it any longer. They took all the lymph nodes around the tumor... 16 in all..., and they all came back negative. Since your's were the same you're gonna have lots of fun with the GK... Since you are up for riding the scoot in only a week and a half after surgery ya gotta be doing great. I spent 21 days in post surgery. Anything that could go wrong...did. One after another... Yeesh!! I also lost 60 pounds. Looked like death sucking on a soda cracker... So hang in there my friend. You're going to be around for a long time....

Great video Puc. I have one of those tummy cuts too. Had mine back in '12 so going on my 5th year of checking negative. The percentage of it coming back get really low after the 5th, and I won't need to monitor it any longer. They took all the lymph nodes around the tumor... 16 in all..., and they all came back negative. Since your's were the same you're gonna have lots of fun with the GK... Since you are up for riding the scoot in only a week and a half after surgery ya gotta be doing great. I spent 21 days in post surgery. Anything that could go wrong...did. One after another... Yeesh!! I also lost 60 pounds. Looked like death sucking on a soda cracker... So hang in there my friend. You're going to be around for a long time....

WOWZY brother, sorry your recovery went that way.. Bottom line though my friend - that is REALLY REALLY great news to hear that you fought this stuff and WON brother!! TOTALLY AWESOME!! :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

You nailed it Jack - I am feeling pretty dog gone good considering all they put this ol delapidated body thru!! I am amazed at how quickly things seem to be coming around (and VERY thankful!!). Like you, for some reason I am still losing weight too (down another 4 pounds since surgery for a total loss of 42 pounds since the Doctors noticed a steady decline a few months ago, not sure what that is all about - for some reason my appetite trigger is still not working (hasnt for months) - I literally have to eat without feeling like I need to,, strange stuff but can relate to what your saying.. Still pretty sore inside but absolutely NOTHING that requires any form of pain meds - even for sleeping:happy34:. Pretty cool really!!

The surgeon dude that did all this to me, Tip and I are talking, he was going into detail about his concern with how aggressive this stuff became and started down the pro's n con's of different approaches to putting a whooping on it.. That meeting was about an hour and a half long with a LOT of time spent talking those pro's and con's.. Bottom line in my case, other than some lung collapsing business (that cost me some extra time in the Hospital) and some questions I gotta get answered about my heart (the anesteeseeologist pointed out that half my heart is working twice as hard as the other half) the next time I see my Cardiologist - that lengthy discussion was SPOT ON in results!!!! VERY IMPRESSIVE DOCTORING IMHO :thumbsup2:

WOWZY brother, sorry your recovery went that way.. Bottom line though my friend - that is REALLY REALLY great news to hear that you fought this stuff and WON brother!! TOTALLY AWESOME!! :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Just a PS to the last post. When we were messing around at the top of Mt Hood in Oregon in '14 I was running around feeling great at altitude. When I rode to the Cody International with Lone Eagle in 2011, I could barely walk across the street for dinner with out stopping to catch my breath a couple of times. So things will improve big time...

Have you started the Craigslist hunt for a nice Honda z50 for baby Samuel yet? Need to start the "Riding Buddy" training early!!!:cool10:

I'm in London UK this week, sure would be nice to have a bike over here to cruise the English country side! Can you hop on a boat and bring Tweeks II over for a ride?

Keep on truckin' brother!!!!

:scared:,,,, :rasberry::rasberry::moon::moon::moon::moon:

heyyyyy,, wait a minute here,,, are you sure your not my little brother Doug??? He was ALWAYS a squealer too :crackup:!!!!! MOM,, Scott did this,, Scott did that,,, :buttkick:

In this case it is totally for your own good. Just trying to look out for you.

Don't make me have to bribe the FOOL to get that snow blower crunk up and pointed in your direction.

Have you started the Craigslist hunt for a nice Honda z50 for baby Samuel yet? Need to start the "Riding Buddy" training early!!!:cool10:

I'm in London UK this week, sure would be nice to have a bike over here to cruise the English country side! Can you hop on a boat and bring Tweeks II over for a ride?

Keep on truckin' brother!!!!

:scared:,,, LONDON, ENGLAND :scared:,,, I wanna go REALLY REALLY bad!!! :95: Wish Tweeksis (also known as "Sis" - just lettin you know so when you meet er in real life you dont call er by the wrong name and tick er off - she's proving to be as sensitive as her sister was = big heart but sensitive) and I could join ya brother!! Is the weather rideable over there Riv? Fool's been going double nice this year around here, almost the end of Jan and the snow is GONE!!

Watching Craigs for a Z50? Come on bro - you know me,, got it ALL under control!! Got a 1971 Honda CT70H (thats the REALLY special one with the 4 speed hand clutch), a KE100 and a traditional "mini-bike" waiting in the basement!! All need a little work BUT - its my "style" to insist "The Kid" help his grandpa do some fixing BEFORE he starts the riding thing - if he's gonna ride em, he's gonna fixem!!

Wanna read something funny - here is a copy/paste of some e-mailing going on between my daughter ("The Kids" mom and current mode of transportation) and my self right after a recent "baby shower" the ladys at her church had for her!!

Becky -

Hey is Mom home???? I haven't heard anything from her since she left.

Puc-

cleardot.gif

Nope, not yet. I went out about 1/2 hour ago and turned all the lights on for her so she could find the house - she'll be here, she's probably at McDonalds having a burger with Grandma LOL

How'd the shower go? Get any really cool baby stuff? Little PW50 Yamaha with Training wheels?

Becky -

Ok, just making sure she is ok... we got some great things!!! Lots of things we needed, diapers, wipes, a potty chair, blankets, crib sheets, toys, clothes, jackets... no dirt bikes! That's your area!!!!! Haha!!!

That Daughter of mine (Becky aka TOTR = Tunnel of Trees Rider) has a good head on her shoulders!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Have a safe trip home brother - come for a Hot Dog when ya can!!

Puc

Hate to tell you Puc but you've been scammed. Do you really think Tippy would leave you home alone not knowing exactly what you'd do? Women store that stuff in their memory bank. When you come up with the best idea you ever had she's gonna pull that ace out with a song that questions your sanity, sense of responsibility and love for your family. And you won't have a leg to stand on!

On the other hand, God made warm winter days for something I'm sure. And you did do it all for Samuel.

Nope.... you don't have a chance.

Too bad. Skydiving with him would have been fun!

Hate to tell you Puc but you've been scammed. Do you really think Tippy would leave you home alone not knowing exactly what you'd do? Women store that stuff in their memory bank. When you come up with the best idea you ever had she's gonna pull that ace out with a song that questions your sanity, sense of responsibility and love for your family. And you won't have a leg to stand on!

On the other hand, God made warm winter days for something I'm sure. And you did do it all for Samuel.

Nope.... you don't have a chance.

Too bad. Skydiving with him would have been fun!

THAT is FACT Vennie - THAT is fact!!! Only hope we got brother is teaching our future generations the ropes at an early age and having faith that someday man can once again rule the planet!!!! :scratchchin:,,,Please join me in wishing young Samuel good luck with that:big-grin-emoticon: