IGNORED

2017 International Rally Questions

OrlinEngh

Well,,, I dont usually voice my opinion unless asked, but when asked I tend to give my own opinion regardless of how it fits (gets me into trouble sometimes) so Orlin,, now that you ask - here's my opinion :missingtooth:..

I think we should skip the having shirts made up and instead have a "shirt signing time".. People could bring a spare shirt of their choice and we could have a time set aside for all attendee to sign.. May sound corny but my absolute FAVORITE of all shirts hanging in my closet are my "signed" shirts,,,,,,, again - just one of those IMHO.. If Tweeksis, Tip n I are able to make this one - I am gonna bring along a small bottle of ink cause I wanna a goat track or two on my shirt:happy34: as well as the "normal" lop eared VR varmint signage :big-grin-emoticon:.. Ya know compadre' - this would make an EXCELLENT "Poll" question!!!

Sorry brother, waivers and registration forms I dont have... If I had some I'd gladly mail em to ya brother!!!

Do we want Tee shirts made up?

And does anybody out there have Registration and Waiver forms that I can get a copy of so I can get those together.

Orlin

I just emailed you the registration form from last year's rally. I haven't found the ride waivers yet but will keep looking. Some years they have been used and other years not.

Well,,, I dont usually voice my opinion unless asked, but when asked I tend to give my own opinion regardless of how it fits (gets me into trouble sometimes) so Orlin,, now that you ask - here's my opinion :missingtooth:..

I think we should skip the having shirts made up and instead have a "shirt signing time".. People could bring a spare shirt of their choice and we could have a time set aside for all attendee to sign.. May sound corny but my absolute FAVORITE of all shirts hanging in my closet are my "signed" shirts,,,,,,, again - just one of those IMHO.. If Tweeksis, Tip n I are able to make this one - I am gonna bring along a small bottle of ink cause I wanna a goat track or two on my shirt:happy34: as well as the "normal" lop eared VR varmint signage :big-grin-emoticon:.. Ya know compadre' - this would make an EXCELLENT "Poll" question!!!

Sorry brother, waivers and registration forms I dont have... If I had some I'd gladly mail em to ya brother!!!

I like your idea of a tee shirt signing

• 1 month later...

I'm a 'T' shirt kinda guy, and have a couple that go back to Kitchner in '07, but one of my prized wall art in the Cave is the one I picked up at VW14. Here's a pic....

2017-03-09 09.56.41.jpg

Thanks and what location will the cookout be?

Just want to know how far it is from the place we are staying?

E9364 HWY 56 Viroqua WI, is the address and it depends on where you are staying if you are in Viroqua at one of the motels its 6 miles.

E9364 HWY 56 Viroqua WI, is the address and it depends on where you are staying if you are in Viroqua at one of the motels its 6 miles.

Thanks, I had just booked at the Hickory Hill Motel which you said, is about 6 miles from your place.

I'm a 'T' shirt kinda guy, and have a couple that go back to Kitchner in '07, but one of my prized wall art in the Cave is the one I picked up at VW14. Here's a pic....

:scared::scared:IT'S CONDOR'S CROWN!!!!! :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I said = hey Tip,, LOOK at this,, bring back memories?? Tip says - Of course I do,, an what AWESOME memories they are!!! THANK YOU Jack for saving that and for posting that pic up here!! Made my day King Condor - YOU DA MAN!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: