IGNORED

2017 International Rally = open season on the Wisconsin Wildcat!!

cowpuc

Just noticed that our lop eared VR varmint, my good buddy Orlin, and his wife Sharon are hosting the 2017 VR International Rally this year in Wisconsin (a HUGE thank you to both of you!!). In a valiant effort to create an International uproar = the more the merrier (:witch_brew:) and give a quick heads up to all you folks who are considering attending - fear not the tales or rumors of the Wisconsin Wildcat hidden in their beloved riding area. That particular species of the Ferocious Felinious Adventuroxious upon which those rumors are founded can be tamed if approached with caution.

**** this message approved by MOE - Chief of Lawn Maintenance for the VR 2017 International Rally ****

That is a great looking ride!! Thanks for the post.

Any of the rides planning to go to the Wisconsin Dells?

We wont be going that far east, that and it gets pretty busy over there and I wouldn't want to try and get a group of riders in and out of there.

Orlin

Thanks for the video Puc, The Wildcat is part of the ride that's just a taste of the great riding we have around here.

Orlin

You betcha Or,, ALWAYS happy to :witch_brew: in your favor brother = good grief its GORGEOUS over there in your ride area!!!

By the way folks,, dont let Orlin's humbleness fool ya - you dont have to go that far east to harass the Wildcats!! Here is short video of one we found camped right next to us in Orlin's secluded, "private" campground which, unless I am missing something,, Orlin n Sharon are planning on having "open" for our indulgence again :fingers-crossed-emo??