IGNORED

International Rally 2017

Freebird

Some of you have been asking about the International Rally for 2017. I have asked for some suggestions and volunteers but have not received much response.

So, Orlin and Sharon have stepped up and volunteered to hold the International in Viroqua, WI. He assures me that there is some beautiful riding in the area and a lot of things to do within a short ride.

The rally would replace their annual Orlin's Maintenance Day and would basically be centered around the same date, June 24th. We are in very preliminary talks about it and will have to work out the exact starting and ending dates but I think it is a good plan.

Comments are welcome.

Wondering about the date? MD is one of the largest attended events and folks travel pretty far to attend (always worth the trip!!) Will people be able to travel long distances to 2 events in June? Maybe they will and its a non-issue? Well you asked for comments:scratchchin:

Craig

Glad to know about a tentative date for the International Rally.
July ----towards the end of-----------usually it is HOT in the SOUTH-----and us'ens like to travel NORTH--------during the months of July-Aug---------IT B COOLER to travel------------WHAT THINK YE???

There is information on the calendar and in the Rides and Rallies, The Hickory Hill is closed till March 1st and I will go there then to block some rooms.

We did block 10 rooms today at the Vernon Inn and Suites if you want a room there and they have discounts for AARP and AAA members and if we take enough rooms there we can get a discount also. Be sure to tell them you are with the Venture Riders.

Orlin

There is free camping here at our campground its rustic, there will be clean portapoties and a place to shower.

The area campgrounds that have shower houses and bathrooms and sites with electric hook ups.

Sidie Hollow

West Fork Sportsman Club

And there is a small one in Viola

They are all very nice and well kept.

They are all less than 10 miles away on good roads.

I am going to be reserving some sites at Sidie Hollow as I think that this one would be the best one.

Orlin

Edited by OrlinEngh

• 2 months later...