IGNORED

cardco smarttalk or pactalk

Sexagenarian

Thinking about purchasing one of these two for the wife and I. She is getting fed up with me changing my mind on our routes and not conveying my intentions until the last minute. I guess she has a point as I really do tend to change my mind on our scenic trips. We figure by obtaining one of these two systems now, that we would save argumentative time later

• 2 years later...
Thinking about purchasing one of these two for the wife and I. She is getting fed up with me changing my mind on our routes and not conveying my intentions until the last minute. I guess she has a point as I really do tend to change my mind on our scenic trips. We figure by obtaining one of these two systems now, that we would save argumentative time later

I have one, it’s an excellent product. I have about 1km of range with other units, it bluetoothes to my phone and is simple to use. I use the gps on my phone, music, and phone calls and it is smooth, passes gps directions over my music and lowers the music anytime you speak or anyone your paired with speaks. Completely changes a ride. I have the pactalk. If you load the app on your phone you can control everything from or use voice commands that actually work or the buttons on the side of it.

• 2 months later...
I have one, it’s an excellent product. I have about 1km of range with other units, it bluetoothes to my phone and is simple to use. I use the gps on my phone, music, and phone calls and it is smooth, passes gps directions over my music and lowers the music anytime you speak or anyone your paired with speaks. Completely changes a ride. I have the pactalk. If you load the app on your phone you can control everything from or use voice commands that actually work or the buttons on the side of it.

I have the same and it completely changes a ride. The pactalk is simple to use with the phone app, and definitely worth the money. Two thumbs up.