IGNORED

Burlington Ontario 6th Annual M&E 2017

saddlebum

Once again on January 7th 2017 , I am putting together a Meet and Eat here in Burlington Ontario, making this the 6th annual meet and eat. As in previous years this is the weekend of the NORTH AMERICAN MOTORCYCLE SUPER SHOW, which is a three day event here in Toronto Ontario SUPERSHOW - North America's Largest Motorcycle Show .

The place I have in mind will again be at TUCKERS MARKET PLACE in Burlington Ontario. Burlington | Tuckers Marketplace Restaurant . Which is about 25 minutes from the motorcycle show.

In the past we have had between 25 and 30 members attend, and a great time was had by all. I would love to see a similar or bigger size group again to kick off the year of 2017. For you American members the exchange rate on the dollar makes it one of the best times for you to come up and enjoy some Canadian hospitality. Spend the day at the motorcycle show then come to Tuckers, for a great all you can eat Buffet dinner with friends and fellow VR riders. So make sure your passports are currant and come on up.

My plan is to set reservations somewhere between 6:00 & 6:30 PM. I try to take into account that not everyone lives right around the corner but also that some will either be at the bike show or have to work and need a bit of time to get there. Also please don't forget to go to the calendar and RSVP so that I can get a reasonable head count. http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=480&day=2017-1-7

Also I Always book a few extra seats just in case, to accommodate those who for one reason or another are unable to decide until the last minute but it helps to try to get as accurate a head count as possible.

That includes counting those without a head on their shoulders as well :banana: