Should I change her name Or leave it Marie  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I change her name Or leave it Marie

• Marie
    • Dyna
    • Trixie
    • Ruby
    • Tinker

Never been a big name the bike thing for me. My new to me scoot is all black. Nothing really fits, until one day on a ride with some guys we were eating lunch and shootin the breeze. We got to talking about paint color and which we liked and disliked. This is the first all black anything I have owned. Then it hit me, this thing ought to be called Dusty. Because no matter how much I clean it, 30 min later it looks all dusty and dirty again.

Yeh well Most of the Maries I have known were Firecrackers, Ill Tempered, Pain in the Rears, Just absolutely hated Cooperating unless it was on there terms. That is the first time I ever called the Bike Marie. I was like Gosh darnit I put you in the shop to get you running right I have done everything I can and yet you want to act like a little B@#$^ and not do what I want. You just want to do what you want and I say F#%# Y(* Marie. I may stay with that name I was mainly wondering if anyone ran in to this dillema. Btw How come there is a warning about ppl can see who votes for what that wasn't my intention originally. It is the first Poll I have ever done and im thinking the Public button had to be it. Another reason I was thinking of changing the name is cause My Ex-Wife's Middle name was Marie, You had to tread lightly or she would try to have you arrested. She is still that way till this day according to my oldest minus calling the cops on someone.

I am probably gonna get in trouble by a few for cussing at it like but damnit I chased after a miss since I got it back out of the shop and I do have that spark plug cap put up.. Think I may name it Pita and Frame it. Took apart and there was like pieces of copper disk on the inside of it don't know exactly where those came from but when it is cold it don't rattle warm it up with blow dryer and it starts to rattle.

Yeh well Most of the Maries I have known were Firecrackers, Ill Tempered, Pain in the Rears, Just absolutely hated Cooperating unless it was on there terms. That is the first time I ever called the Bike Marie. I was like Gosh darnit I put you in the shop to get you running right I have done everything I can and yet you want to act like a little B@#$^ and not do what I want. You just want to do what you want and I say F#%# Y(* Marie. I may stay with that name I was mainly wondering if anyone ran in to this dillema. Btw How come there is a warning about ppl can see who votes for what that wasn't my intention originally. It is the first Poll I have ever done and im thinking the Public button had to be it. Another reason I was thinking of changing the name is cause My Ex-Wife's Middle name was Marie, You had to tread lightly or she would try to have you arrested. She is still that way till this day according to my oldest minus calling the cops on someone.

I have hijacked my own thread/poll here but after reading many comments on both my threads. Now you all know how she got her name in the first place I just don't want a bad omen coming out of it basically.

Sounds like the name Marie brings back bad memories. A positive name might be the ticket. Like Freedom! Excitement! Maybe Danger! I should name my bike "Mary" or the takeoff "Merry" my first "real" girl friend who was big, lean, fast, and exciting!