IGNORED

2017 Venture Pic

sho_greg

Darkside.. I tried that with a general gmax tire on a kawasaki nomad once... never again. I actually had a guy pull me over on interstate and told me my back tire looked like it was going flat.... thing was squirly at speeds over 60mph.. it would look for the center of the tire and go back and forth never being able to remain at center...

Yes, it works very well. I had one on the '99 and knew I would put one on this bike sooner or later. When I saw one for sale by a member here who had sold his bike, I jumped on it. Easy install. I actually had a gear indicator for the '99 but never installed it and never felt that I needed one. Gave it away at one of my Maintenance Days. I don't remember who got it.

I may have tried that one for the price but have always been very pleased with the SpeedoHealer. This one was a no brainer. Bought it from a member here for even less than that one and it was new and still in the package. Programming is very simple on either of them. Both are plug and play. If you buy the "Universal" model of the Speedohealer it requires a power wire to the battery. If you buy the correct one for the Yamaha V4 though, it does not.