IGNORED

Interesting Trailer Design

Evan

Actually that is kind of Clever. I would have used shorter ladder. I had old bicycle trailer Attached to my Scooter with partical board zip tied to it for sides.

It's probably his work truck. He probably a painter or something and heeds the ladder at work.

I have a friend that I grew up with in Key West that lost his DL and so he towed his stucco tools behind his bicycle. It was something similar and kinda catchy but not a ladder.

That is very clever. The white wheels are the best part.

I don't know what else he'd use it for unless he was harvesting fishing poles.

Well that's one way to clean up the left overs without having to take them to the dump.

Me thinks though that a set of lights would be helpful.

Turning corners would be a trick and a half, and keeping the front wheel on the ground might present it's own issues with how high he's got the hitch mounted.

Trouble waiting to happen I think!

Well that's one way to clean up the left overs without having to take them to the dump.

Turning corners would be a trick and a half, and keeping the front wheel on the ground might present it's own issues with how high he's got the hitch mounted.

I think you might be right on all accounts. I had already considered the hitch as a "Wheelie Bar"

If you look at the photos it appears as though the rubbermaid tub on the back has 2 barbell weights in it. I think the guy has already accounted for tongue weight and balanced the trailer pretty well with tandem axles.

You know....I didn't look close enough to see but it would be pretty cool if that was an expandable type ladder and was designed so that you could slide it in and out depending upon how much room you need. :)

And....that ladder day saints comment actually WAS a bit funny. :rotfl: