IGNORED

Ace High leathers did it again

slowrollwv

Man I've had some challenges thrown at me by customers :confused:but Slowroll threw a good one. :bang head:You want what? (Oh brother).:doh: Ok so he wants carbon fiber white (Icelandic style,:snow: thank you Jonas) in a wide strip down the center of the bib (Freebird style) :2133: ok so stop there. I can do that!

Then there's what?:puzzled:................ you got to be kidding:rotf:...this guy wants a continuation of spider webs that are painted on this tank stitched onto the leather but "please stop just before the carbon fiber white". Seriously?:confused24: HOw are we going to get the lines to line up? :rolleyes: All of that and to boot he was a joy to work with,:2132: not to mention patient.:D

So we set to work; he sent me photos and I sent him the template, and he drew the web lines and I took the knife to the dead cow!:fiddle: In the middle of two orders the embroidery gal I had been working with quit (through mutual consent known as "your work quality is not good enough for my customers):no-no-no: and I had to hunt down another embroiderer. Yikes.:bang head: Enter Jamie, Oh my God this gal is great! :happy65:

The photos tell the rest of the story. Great idea Chuck...Great Team work!:beer: Thank you for your business! :bighug: