IGNORED

Lake Snowden OHIO Camp Out - Oct - 13 thru 16 2016

dave_wells

Moonville

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161016/6501ace25576b6bc42c26d8c5844a532.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161016/c5050035e7af3ad47925f8382d6ac581.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161016/ef3923080e24da2b4481d4503806b41d.jpg

• 5 months later...
No Problem Joe, Dan & I had a good ride down along the river. Just had to jab you a little. Missed you at the Camp out last fall

No problem Jeff. I missed you all as well.

Will make them this year. Did a lot of camping/fishing at Tea Creek campground last year.

No problem Jeff. I missed you all as well.

Will make them this year. Did a lot of camping/fishing at Tea Creek campground last year.

No I didn't make it up to Williams much. I guess they got the road blocked at tea Creek down after the flood. DOH says it will be a couple years before they get it open again. They are still stocking the area but foot traffic only.

Jeff, I welded a bike rack to my hitch to take my mountain bike along. Ride the entire 10 miles effortlessly (trip back is level but last 3? miles are slightly up hill). Best fishing in WV...

Good to hear from you Dan!

Going up after Easter for a couple days.

This weather makes me want to camp.

:fishin:

I don't know if he is going to do another one this year... What about a repeat this year Dave_wells?

Edited by Joe in WV

Due to my lack of riding I have been putting off the get together unil I healed up .

In February I had two disks replace in my neck and a some pinched nurves from spinal stonosis needed to be fixed

I have been out of work for 2 months. I went back last Monday.

Sunday was my first day out on on the bike . I covered 125 miles even got out on some good curvy ones.

Looks like the sergury worked it was a pain free ride and I am not paying for it today.

NOW I CAN HAVE AN ENJOYABLE SEASON

April 28th I am going to Tennesse to have new tent and framing installed on my Bunkhouse camper. its going to be a good summer

SO >>>>>>

I am going to set up a campout for the fall closer to October so we have some nice colors

I may do a june or July weekend as well

Sweet...

Dave,

Prayers up that you heal quickly and 100%.

Give me a call if you want to do anything before then...

I'm going to be camping this Sunday at Tea Creek Campground ... Weather permitting...

28 April? Hummmmmmmm... I wanted to put electric over hydraulic brakes on my bunkhouse for my trip out west... and Bunkhouse headquarters is just 5 hours away...