IGNORED

WTB: Chrome turn down exhaust tips?

luvmy40

:think:,,,, I got a pair of em 40.. Only problem is they came on my new scoot along with the Chrome rear bumper with lights and all that that - without the turn downs the exhaust shoots directly onto the bumper so I am thinking the guy who ends up with the bumper is probably gonna want the Tips too. All in VERY good shape..

Was just reading your post about some bad coils.. I also have a complete TCI/coil set up that I purchased years ago as a spare (this one has no plug wires and I have no idea whether its any good - it was suppose to be fully functional but it didnt come off one of my running parts bikes so not really sure on this one)..

Thoughts?

DSCN2714.JPG

Ya know,, come to think of it,,, I also think I remember picking one up on the side of the road one time - wonder what happened to it - be right back, will go out into my 1st Gen parts pile and see if its laying out there... :scared:,,,, @OrlinEngh and @Shrek were over not to long ago helping me clean up around here - wonder if either of those lop eared parts pickn varmints may have seen it out there - what say you Or? Shrek?

Those guys are probably busy eating cheese (Wisconsinites do that a LOT) and crackers with there feet propped up by a camp fire - I will go dig around and see what I can find 40 - if I find it you can have it.. :thumbsup:

Thanks Or,, just walked out in the tent and didnt see it either... Wish you guys would have taken more of that junk,, I mean all those cool parts.. Would have made it a lot easier to look around!! Did notice those Kawasaki Voyager 2 parts still laying there - to bad we aint riding Kawi's,,, could make someone a great deal on some bag guards, left bag, floor board and brake pedal :missingtooth: - free if they came and got em!!

MM482, Couldn't tell you about fitment. I'm still brand new to this series. If someone can confirm the exhaust compatibility, I'd be interested in it.

My rear skirt doesn't occlude the straight exhaust but the turn down looks much better. I'll just keep my eyes open!

I did order a set of coils on fleabay. Hopefully between them and the ones my new acquisition is sporting, I'll be able to cobble together four in working order.