IGNORED

Custom laser cut license plate frame

Freebird

I just ordered a custom license plate frame for the new bike. I've never used these people before but they are very nice and I am pretty hopeful that it will turn out nice. I ordered what they call they call the bump down style which has the wider border on the bottom as I didn't want any text at the top of the frame. Because my bike is black, I got a black acrylic backer plate for it. The laser cutout will simply say VentureRiders. The frame is mirror polished stainless steel.

I'll post pictures after I receive it but if it turns out as nice as I hope, I have talked to him about offering us some type of group discount.

Here is the website. Some of you Kentucky members may be familiar with them. They are in Barboursville, KY

http://customplatesandhitch.com/custom-auto-plates/frames/motorcycle-frames-custom-laser-cut

The license plate frame came today. I'm very pleased with it. They did a good job I think. It is polished stainless steel and has an acrylic backer. The letters are cut out so that the acrylic shows through them. The acrylic backer plate is available in several colors.

frame.jpg

WOWZY that is gorgeous Boss!!!:thumbsup: VERY CLASSY!!:thumbsup:

:scratchchin:,,, every time I look at your new scoot :178: more :icon_smile_question's pop into my mind... Is that one of those specialty plates from the DMV? It says AMP37,,, was it just luck of the draw or is there a hidden message in there like - "this puppy is so enriched with extra lighting it draws 37 amps of juice" or "at 37 years old I got a new amp for my guitar" or "I was A Military Police when I was 37" or "Almost Made Perfect after 37 tries"....:fishin: