IGNORED

RIP vicco27

vicco27

Some of you met vicco at the VentureWest rally in The Dalles. Others met him at the rally in Yreka last year. He was looking forward to meeting more of you at a rally this summer, depending on where it was going to be held. He wasn't going to be able to ride much this summer. In February, he became quite ill. A trip to the ER and then scans and tests ended with a diagnosis of esophageal cancer. He started chemo and radiation treatments for it in March. Last Thursday, he had a respiratory crisis and collapsed at home. Ambulance to ER, admitted to ICU. He was put on comfort care Sunday and left this life the evening of Monday, April 18.

Friends and family are going to miss him big time. Mrs. Vicco

Guest divey

I remember you both from Yreka last year Mrs. V. I admired the true companionship of you both. Sincere condolences on the loss of Mr. V. Doug

So sorry to hear about his passing.

Had the pleasure to meet you both in Yreka last year and talk about how he built the trike and all the places you have ridden.

Prayers out for you and the family.

Ed

Mrs. V., my wife, Tippy, and I would like to send our deepest condolences to you and your family at the loss of your husband and our friend.. Thank you for sharing Vicco with us. He will be sorely missed and leaves an unfillable void in the roads ahead.

RIP Vicco

Scott and Cheryl Barnhard (aka - Puc and Tippy)

• 2 weeks later...