IGNORED

Photo bucket

Guest HdHtr

Guest HdHtr

Doing good Dan, or at least I thought I was? At something beyond 250K I put the 91 down and now I am trying to figure out why I bought a RSV??

Guest HdHtr

Missing ... missing ... ahh, my 91, Texas, sometimes California ... loose change, I am always missing loose change ...

Edited by HdHtr

Doing good Dan, or at least I thought I was? At something beyond 250K I put the 91 down and now I am trying to figure out why I bought a RSV??

I'm still trying to figure out why I did that Steve. That Thing Don't Like ME!! I had a perfectly good 1st Gen with only 80k on it and a few others that I could have had on the road in a short time. :think::think: WHY??

I'm still trying to figure out why I did that Steve. That Thing Don't Like ME!! I had a perfectly good 1st Gen with only 80k on it and a few others that I could have had on the road in a short time. :think::think: WHY??

Thinking you two military varmints (THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!) has been visiting the same VA Doctor or something? You guys know the one I am talking about dont cha? He's the Doctor who has a bad habit of telling all his clients they need to slow down a little:Laugh:

Not tryin to :stirthepot: or nothin like that, just trying to help you guys figure out why ya's did what cha did... :scratchchin:

Guest HdHtr
We were riding too Slow??? Well I was on a 2nd Gen.....:Avatars_Gee_George::backinmyday:
I noticed that myself Dan. You know, I think I have figured out something to do with these RSV's that would be great for everyone. Fill the tanks with nitroglycerin and drop them from B52's on ISIS.

Seriously. Do riders ever get used to these things? After 25K I still don't know if I will ever get use to it!!!

Guest HdHtr
Yeah I'm still looking at the 1st Gens and asking myself the same question. :think: Gotta walk past Brown Sugar to get to the 2nd Gen. And a few others that are not beyond bringing back.:bang head::bang head:

You know Dan, I still remember riding that 85 of yours out of the wheel ruts and dodging dropping squirrels and to Skids that year. Sticks in my mind about as solid as that bike was stuck in the wheel ruts. You could send my that one down. I kinda took a liking to it ...