IGNORED

Spring is (almost) here

Venturous Randy

Even though spring is a month away, I kinda feel like spring is here when Daytona Speed Week starts. So far, there has been some good racing with all the different series that have run. I used to be a big NASCAR fan and only live 20 miles from the Bristol track, but I don't even think about going there anymore. Now, I will lay on the couch watching if I am home, but I will nap thru most of it.

Randy

I know EXACTLY how ya feel Rand! When Tip and I visited the Hand Surgeon last week (was one of those 2 degree windchill days) and he told me he would fit me in this week to do my right hand that I could almost sense warm weather coming. Was one of Murphy's Law inspirational moments,, you know what I am talking about.. Tip says "stop being so pessimistic",, to which I replied "that aint pessimism sweetheart - it's a fact of life, besides, I am PROUD to be able to do that for the younger generation who actually have the energy to get out and enjoy it".. :big-grin-emoticon:

Spring is around the corner for sure Randy. Two days ago, I spread 50 Lbs of weed killer and grass fertilizer in the yard. Im ready for some riding myself, but I am still dealing with a back issue.

I have never really been a NASCAR fan, but I have watched a few race's now and then.

To hear about y'all doing spring and summer stuff makes me jealous. Had a fairly mild weekend here in Ontario, Canada, but we are far from riding weather yet. Still below freezing forcasted most days for the next couple weeks anyway. Changed out my fuel filter yesterday and just got my saddle back from Rick too. Added a Utopia backrest 2 weeks ago too. I'm almost ready if the weather would just catch up to my enthusiasm.....lol