IGNORED

Hannigan trike kit for 89 venture

Mcolabella

I called California side car and they don't work on the venture, they refereed me to Hannigan, so I called them and said no problem, and that the venture was a real good bike to do a trike on even better then the Goldwing, so I am thinking this is a good thing until he hits me with a ballpark of $14,000.00, I was like wow, probably better to buy 1 already done.

to get to my point I am wondering if there is anyone on here that has 1 and how do they like it, and also if anyone has bought the kit and installed themself

Money wise its cheaper to purchase a bike already set up. There is also the Canadian company called Tri-Wing, http://triwing.com/. They'll sell you a kit that'll be a lot cheaper than Hannigan. Hannigan as far as I know doesn't sell kits to the public, they're strictly dealer or factory installed. I had a 05 RSV with the Tri-Wing kit I installed. Put well over 30k miles on it till it got totaled. I then switched to a Hannigan conversion. Hannigan is like comparing a Cady to a standard Chevy against the Tri-Wing. Thus the higher costs. The main differences is besides being wider the Hannigan uses independent suspension where as Tri-Wing uses a solid axle.

Got any other questions just ask and I and others here will gladly do what we can to help ya.

Larry