IGNORED

The ultimate embarrasment

Guest Jamsie

Guest Jamsie

Last weekend i went for a short ride on my RSV and decided to pop into the local shopping centre to get some food shopping ( surprising how much you can stuff in the luggage). as i like my music while i am riding but forgot my lead for my mp3 player:680:, and had to suffice with the local radio station. As i was entering the car park a few people were watching me as these are very rare bikes in the uk, just at that moment the radio station decided to play Justin Bieber at max volume:doh::bang head:.

needless to say i did the walk of shame away from the bike and to the shops.

Never again will i listen to than radio station again

Guest Jamsie
I was thinking you were at the mall and sneezed and peed and pooped your in your pants.

I would rather :sign yeah that: than have Bieber playing on my radio

....... and I thought getting off the bike without putting the stand down was the ultimate embarrassment.

When I first started riding my Vulcan that happened to be 3 or 4 times. Once w my GF at the time on the back at a gas station FILLED with people. Ugh... The worst

When I first started riding my Vulcan that happened to be 3 or 4 times. Once w my GF at the time on the back at a gas station FILLED with people. Ugh... The worst

I know someone who used to carry a few rolls of stickers he'd apply to bikes people who embarrassed themselves. I remember he had one that dealt with the side stand. My favorite though was: "REMEMBER: LOWER FEET WHEN STOPPING!". It's probably my favorite because I was standing with him when a fellow biker rode into a parking space, stopped and promptly fell over because his feet were still on the pegs. Looked like something from Benny Hill.

I never learned how to use the entertainment center on my RSV. I once used the CB (listen only, don't have a mike) on a long distance group ride I led (as tail gunner requested I could at least listen!).

So, an hour later someone spoke up and scared me like a truck blasting his horn. I did manage to find the volume knob. So, it has a radio too?

When riding with the members of the BP MC I use my our ipod on shuffle mode and have a great time listening to the likes of the Allmam Bros or Segar or or Audioslave etc, but when we get to a stop light or destination wouldn't you know it that Ann Murray or Barry Manilow starts blasting out of the speakers. Steve Jobs is evil.😈

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

When riding with the members of the BP MC I use my our ipod on shuffle mode and have a great time listening to the likes of the Allmam Bros or Segar or or Audioslave etc, but when we get to a stop light or destination wouldn't you know it that Ann Murray or Barry Manilow starts blasting out of the speakers. Steve Jobs is evil.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

I plug in and listen through the headset, now I know why LOL