IGNORED

C a m p i n g !!!!!!

Brake Pad

https://www.facebook.com/events/530395090460614/

We're going Camping.. June 24th-27th 2016, We're heading back to Guntersville, Alabama. This is posted on every sight I belong to, ( Yes I do have friends )

This is open for anyone that would like to join us.

we may plan a few local rides, but no dinner, no drawings, just plan old camping.

The State Park Lodge has cleared these dates for us. and every sight is available.

Lake Guntersville Alabama, 1155 Lodge Dr, Guntersville, AL 35976

The state park has sites with water/electric, primitive camping, cabins, and chalets.

alapark.com

(256) 571-5440

ROCK N ROLL MIKE!!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

We LOVED Guntersville brother!! Hope ya get a good turn out!! By the way,, those folks at the State Park down there call this (see pic) primitive camping:think:, most of us call this luxury in its truest form!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=102869&d=1450753561

attachment.php?attachmentid=102868&d=1406737624

attachment.php?attachmentid=102870&d=1450753561

20140730_095803.jpg

20140730_095850.jpg

20140729_145306.jpg

Mike I may look at what the summer break looks like for work. Just starting in Aug for fall semester I really have no idea what days I get for summer vacation. But I have looked at the area and looks pretty cool fro riding and things to do

• 2 weeks later...
https://www.facebook.com/events/530395090460614/

We're going Camping.. June 24th-27th 2016, We're heading back to Guntersville, Alabama. This is posted on every sight I belong to, ( Yes I do have friends )

This is open for anyone that would like to join us.

we may plan a few local rides, but no dinner, no drawings, just plan old camping.

The State Park Lodge has cleared these dates for us. and every sight is available.

Lake Guntersville Alabama, 1155 Lodge Dr, Guntersville, AL 35976

The state park has sites with water/electric, primitive camping, cabins, and chalets.

alapark.com

(256) 571-5440

When you say camping do you mean in a tent? Or is their air conditioned cabins.

When I turned 18 I wanted to join the military, not being sure which branch to join I went to the recruiters in the mall. All the branches of service was there and represented. As I talked to them and looked at brochures, I noticed in the Army, eating out of a can and they were tent camping, Marines eating out of a can and they were tent camping, Navy, at least looked like they ate well, but they where stuck on ships and swimming, Coast Guard, not sure how they ate, boats and swimming. Air Force deployed staying in hotels and nice hot meals.

I picked the Air Force.

larry

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...