IGNORED

Motorcycle Campers Forum

https://www.facebook.com/events/530395090460614/

We're going Camping.. June 24th-27th 2016, We're heading back to Guntersville, Alabama. This is posted on every sight I belong to, ( Yes I do have friends )

This is open for anyone that would like to join us.

we may plan a few local rides, but no dinner, no drawings, just plan old camping.

The State Park Lodge has cleared these dates for us. and every sight is available.

Lake Guntersville Alabama, 1155 Lodge Dr, Guntersville, AL 35976

The state park has sites with water/electric, primitive camping, cabins, and chalets.

alapark.com

(256) 571-5440

Edited by Brake Pad

https://www.facebook.com/events/530395090460614/

We're going Camping.. June 24th-27th 2016, We're heading back to Guntersville, Alabama. This is posted on every sight I belong to, ( Yes I do have friends )

This is open for anyone that would like to join us.

we may plan a few local rides, but no dinner, no drawings, just plan old camping.

The State Park Lodge has cleared these dates for us. and every sight is available.

Lake Guntersville Alabama, 1155 Lodge Dr, Guntersville, AL 35976

The state park has sites with water/electric, primitive camping, cabins, and chalets.

alapark.com

(256) 571-5440

I hate to ask this question, is this tent camping or in a cabin...:sun: it will be hot and humid in AL that time of year. But that is close enough to me to come and join. I will see if I can put it on the list of rides this year thanks for the post

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just an up date on this event, we now have a code to use, it's #5996 https://www.facebook.com/events/530395090460614/

Karen Solis and I are going from Florida, we have 5 others signed in already, and the park gave us 30 spots to start off with.

Now, if you don't camp, there are cabins or the lodge. its a Friday , Saturday, Sunday June 24th-27th. two days of local events, and burning marshmallows:7_6_3[1]:

• 1 month later...

This is the last Bump, for this page. Karen Solis & I are heading up to Guntersville for some camping, as the last time I went, I worked the 2014 IR event. and on that Sunday night, after getting there,I found out my mom was removed from the hospital, to Hospice, so under a lot of stress I made it through the three days of the event ( and only one person) asked if I was okay. he noticed, or sensed something was wrong. the last day of the event. was open, hoping everyone would enjoy visiting the sights, Joe Hormsdofer and I beat feet north up 81. we rode together to Wytheville, VA. were I kept going up 81 to Elizabeth NJ, and he went north for home. I spent 10 days with mom before she passed. so I never got to enjoy that beauty of Guntersville. Now its our time to enjoy the area.

June 24th-28th it you'd like to stop by, and pull up a camp next to use.