IGNORED

Sunday afternoon ride

Edbo

So one Sunday this past year I decided to go on a little ride on some roads not many miles from my house but I had never ridden on these rode, so I was checking them out for future rides. I normally have my GPS on my bike but for some reason I left it at home. So I was riding and had made several turns down some country roads and came to an intersection where I needed to either turn left or right, so I stopped and turned off my bike to pull up my GPS on my phone to see where in the world I was at. So I decided to turn left and see where this would take me. So I turned on my switch, pulled up my kick stand and pushed the button to start the bike and it did do anything. I checked my light on instrument panel, all was good made sure it was in neutral, made sure I had kickstand up still push button and nothing. I was thinking all kinds of possible issues, even thinking who I could call to come get me but wasn't sure how to tell them where I was at. I tried 8-10 times to start and wouldn't even try to turn over. I sit and looked at my bike several times over then there I saw the problem, I was pushing the cancel button for cruise control instead of the starter button. Now that's not ever going to work. :Venture:

Now that is a new one, I ave heard of accidentally kitting the kill switch to cause the no start but never heard of this way to do it.

Thanks, I will have this stored back deep into the old memory banks for thing to check while I am having one of those moments someday.