IGNORED

Does Trunk come off 2nd Gen RSVT

SpencerPJ

I know I am a little late getting back to this post. However I do like that look. But a couple of questions for you.

1. did you take the CB off. I see the antenna is still on the bike. I believe the CB is mounted on the bottom of bag. not that it is a really big deal for me just wondering.

2. Those antenna do not look like stock antennas. What are they for.

I know I am a little late getting back to this post. However I do like that look. But a couple of questions for you.

1. did you take the CB off. I see the antenna is still on the bike. I believe the CB is mounted on the bottom of bag. not that it is a really big deal for me just wondering.

2. Those antenna do not look like stock antennas. What are they for.

I mounted the CB at the rear of the fender with the intention of moving it into the saddle bag which can easily be done if you do not mind cutting a hole on the inside to run the cables through. I relocated the antennas using a license plate mount I fabricated (too cheap to buy one) the antennas are Firesticks, they work better than stock.

Would be nice, I really liked that about the 83 I had too.

Here is a better pic with the trunk removed.

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/etcswjoe/Bike%20Rides/Rides%20A-Z/IMG_6144_zps2db1d121.jpg

I think that is the first pic I have seen of a bagged RSV @etcswjoe = LOOKS GREAT:178::thumbsup:

Have always heard a lot of chatter about the differences between the Gen 1 and 2 concerning top heaviness brother.. You notice any major difference in that "feel" by removing the trunk? Also, you given any thought to puttin together a "quick detach" for the tour pac like they do on the HD's? Heard of anyone having done that?