hey Yammer------I still have the frame,sub-frame,2 rims( but no rotors)swing-arm, a pair of OEM mufflers,and a clear title. Ya interested?????--------the price is right: FREE--------- :usa: I b located in the dulles airport area. there may b other stuff------an cleaning out!------------------Jrichard:thumbsup2:

Wonder if 92 frame would be same as 83? Trying to figure out which direction to head with all these parts. I GOT PARTS!!

I believe the frame and all of those parts will work except the rear sub frame. That is the part the luggage racks are connected to and are different between 83-85 and 86-93. You would just need to reuse your own sub-frame from your present bike.

Dick

Still trying to figure out if mine could be saved without stripping everything to go to another frame. So many things going on haven't been able to spend much time on it. Can't figure out how thing is dropping that much and not showing. Changing frames means I don't ride this year.

Working on that now Randy. I had the Shock out of "Blue Beast before I thought of that but I still have the other one in the one I need to get running. Just getting it on centerstand is a challange as it is not running. But I can take measurements fron it. I have found holes and cracks in the frame with wheel and stuff out of the way but still don't see how it could drop that much. No cracks or anything that have seperated that much when it is on centerstand. I'm still looking.