IGNORED

Bell Mag-9 on sale

djh3

WOW We scored a good deal I think. Just recently bought a pair of Sena SMH-10, so ditched the wired comms. While installing the units I noticed our helmets are like 6+ years old. While they never have been dropped or anything articles indicate they have reached or will soon their "life" expectancy. Anyways we were on our way back from our trip North Carolina with a side return to Savannah and stopped in Sunday @ J&P cycles in Daytona. While taking our riding break we dropped into J&P mostly I figured the wife who is sometimes difficult to get a lid to fit rite might as well try on some from the store with the many varieties available. A nice young lady helped her out trying different ones. I had started at a display with Mag-9 all red. Wife is trying some on and I had shopped them prior to our trip, price range was $179 everywhere I had looked. E-bay or Jafrum, cycle gear any of them. J&P had a "show special" of $99.99 for just the read ones. LOL Got her fitted up and I figured what the heck I got one too. Nice thing was, I paid for them there, got fitted etc and being we were completely loaded and no room, they shipped them home for us. So for about the price of one we got too. Now got to shop for the clamp for the MAG-9

Hannah and I bought two Bell Mag 9's with the Sena mike adapters at Motorcycle Superstore in Louisville, KY this year. We were attending the STAR B-Q. We already had the Sena communicators. The helmets fit great, the Sena is an excellent communicator and that it fits perfectly in the Mag 9 was the selling point.

Great find! :cool10:

Dion, Did you sell the wired coms?

Nope Still have them. Probably will hang on to them for a bit and be sure I like the Senas. So far I am happy, although need to tweak the mic setting on the wifes.