IGNORED

Helen Georgia

Brake Pad

2nd week of October, Or is it to cool up there by then?

Usually thats about the time we go up Mike. I forget exact dates right now. We have a friend that has a time share over in Saphire we are staying with this year about that time. Normally has cooled down some, and if lucky leaves are changing. If your going to be in Helen you have to get one of them excelent pretzels from the old bavarin restruant.

I cant I have Jury duty on the 28th

So have you went in for the interview for that yet? A fellow I worked with told me how to probably get released. When they ask if you could give a fair trial tell them "bring the guility SOB in and we will give him a fair trial".

Checked our dates up that way looks like Oct 10 we leave here, 2 days up. We will go back thru Savannah 16th and head home the 18th.

Joe, now if I can convince my wife... 2nd week in October the GW guys are heading to Bryson city, NC for the chili cook out thingamajigee. You're not going?

I have to travel for work in Oct and November so I may not be doing any riding those during that time.

other then rides to the corner store, for bagels, I haven't gone anywhere. I just filled the tank this morning after 234 miles, but I cant remember where I gassed up last.

well the double cot tent came in the mail yesterday. ( never sleeping on a welcome center chair again )