IGNORED

Ignition switch

Way pricey. Close to $300 However I am working on a way to work around the OEM switch. Some guys say boats.net I think. Last year a fellow had a switch gobad and it was backordered for almost 2 months I think.

So whats gone wrong with yours and whats it doing.

I have no power with the key, might get a quick bit if I wiggle the key around. I already have your bypass with the switch on it now. I read a write up about repairing it but if I can find a good price, I will just replace it

OK I have a OEM replacement switch idea worked out. If you already have my bypass harness installed and for some reason the switch goes south. I have a harnes you can plug in and install an on off universal ignition switch. Remove your old switch (toughest part of whole job) and install your universal ignition switch in the surround. For the switch pictured it took a 3/4" x 2" washers. Tighten the jam nuts up so the switch dont move around and your good to go. I would paint the washers black to blend in but was just working on mock up. Installed-auto-sw-web.jpg Remove-gromet-web.jpg Adjust-backing-nut-web.jpg