IGNORED

Blue Ridge Parkway Ride plan

Skid

It has rained about everyday the past couple months. I am just about to go crazy. I have a couple free days this week on Wednesday & Thursday & figured a couple days on the Parkway could do my soul good. Starting at Fancy Gap and go till I get bored. Anyone game in the area?

If I can get my bike back together by then, I may want to try to meet you somewhere. I am upgrading the forks to MKII with R6 calipers and SS lines. Got lots of stuff going on so can not make plans just yet.

I have only rode my bike about 80 feet this year and that was from the carport to the garage.

Randy

If you get down below Asheville, do not take Hwy 215 North off the Parkway. (Just above the Devil's Courthouse) We took it from Waynesville area to the Parkway and found it is under construction and about 14 miles of crush gravel and twists. A real butt bitter. But was fine south of the Parkway.

If you get down below Asheville, do not take Hwy 215 North off the Parkway. (Just above the Devil's Courthouse) We took it from Waynesville area to the Parkway and found it is under construction and about 14 miles of crush gravel and twists. A real butt bitter. But was fine south of the Parkway.

The top coat has been applied and now is perfect new pavement. Always a good road now a fantastic one so give it a try.