IGNORED

Just checking in ...

Hah lol saw your post I am going to international rally was going to camp at the campground and sent them an email no reply so might try calling them if I get time. Saw a post they are full with primitive spots. Do you know of any others that VR are camping at in the area of the international rally. Just thought I would ask. I figure I will find something nearby.

Joe:

Talked to Dave Wells @ Maint. Day and he is planning a weekend in Sept. if my memory is correct. Are you having a weekend at your campground?

Jim

No.

At his point I'm all hosted out, and, there's way to much going on here for me to get all this work done. Looking forward to a road trip soon to see my oldest daughter.

• 2 weeks later...
Seems to be no interest in camping this summer?

I hope this doesn't constitute hijacking a thread.

I found this camping special this morning: Come and stay with us for 2 nights in a RV or Tent Site and get tickets to Lion Country Safari. This would be good for up to four people on one site, 2 nights of camping, and 2 days admission to Lion Country Safari for all of you for $150.00 plus tax. This will expire on December 31, 2015. Not valid on Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Halloween Weekend, or Thanksgiving Weekend. http://koa.com/campgrounds/west-palm-beach/hot-deals/#CB

This is at a KOA adjacent to Lion Country Safari in Loxahatchee, Fl. Four people on a site breaks down to less than $50 each including tax. We could plan something for later in the year when the weather cools down a bit or do it now . Nighttime temps are 75, daytime 90+. It's only a twenty minute ride for me but I'd love it, haven't been there in years. A 200 mile day trip around Lake Okeechobee is a nice ride. The beach is close. Worth Avenue on Palm Beach is an experience.

Only if I can bring my 30-06 and keep the pelt!

Just kidding. Hummmmmmmmmmmmm... I would like a lion rug...

I have never done Florida until March mainly due to having to drive thru the northern weather.

Best advice is to make a new post in the camping section and see if there is any interest...

We have Plenty of members in Florida that might be interested...