IGNORED

Free Venture project 1983 - lost interest.

Ok, so I used to ride this thing everywhere, until the second gear went out. Got a nice motor from a 1300, and ripped it all apart. That's where it ended 4 years ago. Everything is there to put it back, with the exception I'm sure of some of the nuts and bolts. Has a new windshield, and a recovered seat that has been inside. The exhaust crossover is in good shape, and I know these are like gold. I have lots of extra little goodies that I've accumulated for when the big day would come, like chrome covers, light bar, extra set of carbs, and some other things. This bike and everything must go ASAP. Will need to be picked up in South Jersey in the 08270 zip code. I can assist loading, but can not ship. All or nothing. I wanted to post it here before craigslist, since this forum helped me out of some tech problems when it was on the road.

Email john@johncastaldi.com or call 609-616-3655. Realistically, I think this is more of a parts bike than a restoration but hey, ventures are solid.

WOW

I wish I were closer, I'd be on my way already.

Get out of Cowpucs way...... He has ridden the last 250K miles with no 2nd gear.

Or you could just do like @cowpuc and a bunch of others and just skip 2nd gear.

Yep,, short shiften my way to heavenly bliss!! ROCK ON!!!!

• 3 months later...