IGNORED

Need someone to sleep.....

ReinyRooster

Well I am attending Freebird's maintenance day and was going to camp out....just checked the tent that I was going to borrow....I find out now has been in storage for about 25 years......and is a piece of garbage.

Anybody single in a room that wants to go splits on the room.....I just need one for Friday night as I will be heading out later Saturday afternoon.

Carl.....I'll take the King size bed and you can have the single.....bwahahahaha!! Count me in.....PM me and let me know how much I owe you.

I just laughed my butt off as I re-read the title of this post.....what I MEANT to say was "Need somewhere to sleep"

Carl.....I'll take the King size bed and you can have the single.....bwahahahaha!! Count me in.....PM me and let me know how much I owe you.

I just laughed my butt off as I re-read the title of this post.....what I MEANT to say was "Need somewhere to sleep"

And I went and took a extra nap for nothing???:backinmyday: That's what I get for trying to help!!!:mugshot:

He may still do that,,,, it's only a 'one night stand' anyways.

It's OK with me either way.

'course if he starts crowing at the crack of dawn, I don't want to be around when they go out to shoot the rooster.

I don't know man. Those one night stands always seem to be cheap and superficial.....

I'll bet somebody is wishing that the title of this post were somewhat different,,, like maybe: does somebody have an extra bed, or, looking to share a room,, or need room for MD.

But announcing to the whole world that you would like to sleep with someone,,that's pretty forthright, and then to make such an announcement on this forum,,,, oh that's going to be some fun.

Hey,,, $12 \yr, for sleeping neked??? that's all,,, would you feel better iffin you were charged $24\yr.

Now if you want to do that, just let me know, I'll send somebody up that can accommodate such things, but don't ask that person to look in the fridge or go looking for your socks, because seeing wouldn't be one of the strong points of said person.

You guys are obviously getting the long-weekend madness, and I have to go pack for the cottage......Carl....count me in for one night.....clothed.....let me know what I owe you in cash for that.

Bringing a skidoo suit??

wait a minute....nobody said anything about having to get neked to sleep in Carl's room!!!! Maybe I don't need a room that badly........

Was just implying that Carl should have asked u about your sleeping habits...you know....some people like to sleep nekid...:innocent: