IGNORED

Ready to Roll - First Big Ride of the Season

RedRider

Got the Venture polished up, aux tank mounted, hydration system mounted, XM turned on, and the maps on the Zumo's updated. Ready to roll.

Leaving after work tomorrow and heading to Dallas, back on Sunday. My son #3 is competing in Judo Senior Nationals Saturday. This will be the first time watching him live at a national/international competition (some are webcast). A quick 2200 miles or so to get the juices flowing. :cool10::7_6_2[1]:

Time to go pack.

RR

Got back last night about 7 from a quick round trip to Dallas. 2434 miles and the bike ran flawlessly, as always. I really love my Venture.

Weather was perfect the whole way. Timed my return to hit lunch at Smokey D's BBQ in Des Moines. Best brisket evah!!!

Son didn't do so well at Sr. Nationals. First draw was against the eventual winner, 2nd match against the guy that took 3rd. 22 players total in his weight class. All black belts and many with international experience. He fought well, just couldn't get the throws.

Have a nice bug patina to get me through the rest of the riding season.

RR

AWWWEESOME RR!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: THANK YOU for sharing the ride and all with us! YOU DA MAN BRO!!

Wait a minute,, somethings missings here, something elusive,,, could it be,, yep,, thats it,, :photographing:'s... There are three things never satisfied in life, the tax man - the grave and Puc's endless, insane desire for :photographing:'s

:photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing: just cant get enough of those VR member :photographing:'s:happy-emoticon:

Strangely enough, I didn't take any pictures during this trip. Took video of my son's matches, but they aren't really very pleasant to watch.

I certainly should have stopped while in the Flint Hills of Kansas. Beautiful sight of a grass plain on the right with the moon above the horizon, and more grass plain on the left with a sunset. Happened to be in the middle of a bunch of trucks at the time and pulling over might have been treacherous.

Sorry.

RR