IGNORED

camping gear

I have another question, is it normal for a tent floor to become damp and slightly wet. Does the tent mat or plastic make the tent dry or am I the one who bought the wrong brand of tent? Eureka is the brand name and having some bad luck, is is a factory refurbished tent and when we put it up yesterday I counted 24 patches on the floor, so I am in the middle of my first camping delima and am sure not my last. Well thanks alot for all that was kind of enough to throw some facts at me. Hey the air mattress stayed inflated, sure hate waking up on the ground in the morning. Take care and GOD bless, Jim

Well, the outside will be damp/wet from the ground without a ground cloth/tarp, but the inside should not be wet, period. You bought a refurbished tent from Eureka and it had 24 patches on the floor? That is not right. Everything that I have ever bought refurbished always looked like new.

Take it back. And Eureka in my book makes good tents. I have a eureka timberline that is 40 years old. Still works as a tent.

Not the tent that I use now though. I found the tent that is now my favorite of all: Coleman Hooligan 3

Look it up